I am responsible for all aspects of operations at Swiss-Belhotel Changchun, from SBI International hospitality philosophy to day-to-day staff management, and guest and long-stay relations. Training staff to perform according to our brand standards; this is an especially challenging responsibility given the local culture and labor situation in Changchun.
Involved in stabilizing the hotel and ensuring that stabilized operations run efficiently and maximize both customer satisfaction and hotels profits.
- Leading the hotel as its “according to SBI standards”, epitomizing the brand personality and working consistently to ensure the hotel is run impeccably
- Overseeing and managing all departments, working closely with department heads on a daily basis
- Monitoring customer satisfaction, through review of standardized feedback forms, and just as importantly by spending time directly with the guests and ensuring their needs are being met and expectations exceeded
- Assisting in residential sales as required to discuss the hotel and development with strong sales prospects
- Maximizing room yield and hotel revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs
- Reporting to Swiss-Belhotel's corporate office on a regular basis; reporting both the President, on a weekly basis, and the Controller on a monthly basis
- Establishing annual and quarterly budgets and revenue projections, with regular updating