With 12+ years of restaurant and retail marketing experience, Angel brings a solid and practical operations perspective to marketing projects. Her skills include brand identity development, content creation & copy writing, event planning & management, product development, product category management, sales promotion, social media, & website maintenance. The ability to create something amazing out of a simple u(and sometimes not well-formed) c ncept keeps her passionately grounded in the field.
Jan 2014 - Present
Marketing Manager - Menu
American Blue Ribbon Holdings - Max & Erma's
Serve as lead & manage multiple marketing projects across functional departments.
• Manage agencies, freelance designers & vendor partners on development of marketing materials, including, but not limited to: menus, feature materials, test materials & print advertising. Responsibilities include setting pricing, reviewing sales & mix of existing & new menu items.
• Implement brand marketing promotions to build product/brand awareness, drive entrée counts & increase sales.
• Direct the production, ordering & communication of all marketing materials for remodels & grand openings.
• Act as first contact for all marketing requests from General & Regional Operations Directors.
• Responsible for developing & executing communications to Restaurant Operations.
• Manage monthly, seasonal & holiday features & menu (includes calendar planning, pricing, art & communication).
• Responsible for quarterly competitive menu analysis (pricing & items).
• Assist in development, implementation & communication of Local Store Marketing projects & PR as needed.
• Support Senior Director of Marketing & VP of Marketing with Strategic Planning.
Jan 2012 - Mar 2014
Founder + Chief Blurbist
Hue + Blurb Creative
Support small to medium sized companies with brand identity development, company & product naming, content creation & copy writing, event planning & management, graphic design, packaging design, position & messaging strategy, product development, sales promotion, social media, & web development.
Apr 2002 - Aug 2011
Marketing Team Leader
- Oversee internal and external marketing efforts that are designed to acquire new customers, retain current customers, and increase sales.
- Build brand awareness through print, radio, television and online media, on site and off site event coordination, store programs, donations management, and by communicating a marketing strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Manage projects, budgets, timelines, publications, and collateral to ensure success of store marketing programs and events.
- Assist in management of the store by running shifts, fielding customer concerns, training store team members, and supporting the team member advisory group and Green Mission team.
- Created and managed successful ongoing marketing programs that attract customers and increase sales for the store. Two of those events have been recognized on a broader scale by Whole Foods Market: one has been replicated and implemented regionally and the other internationally.
- Received, as part of a team, the 2009 Whole Foods Market Best Executed Store Award.
- Received, as part of a team, the 2008 Whole Foods Market Up and Coming Store Award.
Aug 1995 - May 1999
BBA - Marketing
Detailed FAQs on program. Info gathered and written by me.
This file contains two separate 15-second ads