Alpha Kappa Psi | Co-Ed Business Fraternity
Fundraising Committee Chair
- Organized and hosted two joint fundraising clubbing event to sell 500 tickets to generate $1500+ in profit.
- Effectively used communication to alleviate tension and resolve conflicts between other organizations
- Led committee to develop the pre-planning of 6 months of fundraising to guarantee sufficient profits
Pledge Class Vice President
- Increased communication between four committees to establish stronger transparency and efficiency
- Led weekly meetings to discuss artists, critique portfolios, and develop techniques to benefit members
- Established annual Valentines fundraiser to utilize each member’s painting capabilities to raise $100
Presidential Classroom: Entrepreneurship & Global Business Program–Washington D.C.
- Developed hypothetical business plan for the Washington D.C. Department of Commerce and Egypt
- Raised $1000 through sponsors to attend enrichment program to improve business skills and knowledge
- Networked with individuals from across the country and world to discuss relevant business topics.