Internship: Business Development/Operations Management
Ms. Litman is responsible for marketing the services of Bambi Academy (Day Care through elementary school classes) to parents of young children, in an effort to increase sales, and establish a strong connection in the community, while branding Bambi Academy as a prestigious educational establishment where young children can excel.
Duties include: calling and emailing parents from an established list, as well as developing new leads to expand the list, marketing the academy's services, and answering questions about financial obligations, and advantages of having their children learn at this academy, while providing tours of the facility to prospective families, ultimately signing up their children to learn at Bambi Academy.
This is a full time position, that requires 40 hours per week.
A selected list of accomplishments at Bambi Academy:
- Received a sales bonus for having Bambi Academy at full child capacity
- Began a referral system for parents to refer others through our online portal
- Suggested extracurricular activities exclusive to Bambi that has caused sales growth
- Have found thousands of dollars in annual grant funds that are awarded as scholarships
- Have increased sales performance by 45% based on month to month sales activities