Full Time Mum
- at the age of around 9/10 i was guiding horse treks for my parents who own cape farewell horse treks in puponga golden bay as well as rousing ing in the shearing sheds .
- in later years as well as still horse trekking i was the cook part time for the old school cafe in pakawau .
- currently i have done mainly front of house as head waitress .
- i worked in marlborough for a year and half at highfield estate which had a resturant seating 80+ as well as a cellar door and a working wineriny, in which i gained huge amount of knowledge with wine .
- part time at night i also worked at a italian restuarant called roccos ,
: Equestiron & Outdoor Adventure Specialist
:Networking & Estabilishing Business Relationships
:Operating excavators 5T -30T
:Excellent driving record and behaviour
:Corporate Escourt industry Networking & development
Gain more skills perhaps in other fields & see whats out there