Delta Zeta Philanthropy Chairperson
- National recognition for "Dramatic Increase in Service Members Hours"
- Raised over $2,000.00 for Childhood Autism Research by organizing 5K
- Raised over $800.00 for Speech and Hearing Research
- Planned/organized first ever Hot Dog Eating Contest for Starkey Hearing Foundation
- Raised the average members’ service hours from 6 to 24 hours in 12 months
- Adopted a Highway for Epsilon Tau Chapter
Hanover County Parks and Recreation
- Leadership-In-Training program (over 400 hours)
- Accepted into prestigious program after recommendations and interviews.