ShuttleCloud Corp. (Madrid, Spain)
ShuttleCloud is focused on building the best cloud data management and onboarding/engagement migration products available (via Email & Contacts Import).
ShuttleCloud went through the inaugural class of TechStars NYC and is backed by NYC and Silicon Valley investors including High Line Venture Partners and SV Angel.
Project Management in ShuttleCloud's enterprise brand:
▪ Work on partnerships for our platform and APIs.
▪ Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule for projects.
▪ Develop and enhance new and existing products using key account metrics.
▪ Liaison between Clients (including: Gmail Engineering, Google Contacts, Comcast) and the ShuttleCloud team (Product, Engineering, Sales).
▪ Serve as Customer Advisor.
▪ Work with clients to ensure successful product road maps are kept including internal and public launch dates.
▪ Work hand in hand with clients not only for issue resolutions but proper escalation and awareness strategies.
▪ Manage and grow relationships with client stakeholders.
Sales & Account Management Experience:
▪ Creating product presentations/pitches demonstrating how a product meets a prospective client needs.
▪ Prospect revenue growth opportunities within accounts.
▪ Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.