Front Desk/Night Cook
- Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
- Developing and maintaining a rigid filing system
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
- Organizing, scheduling answering phone calls & producing and distributing letters, memos, forms or reports
- Observe color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.