LATAM - Project Manager
JetBlue Airways Airline
Angel has been given the role and responsability to guide a growing team, currently Angel has a 15 people team that he directs on several QA areas such as Functional, Accessibility, Automation, ETL and Performance Testing.
Angel is the main point of contact from LATAM for this team which is projected to grow up to 50 team members on 2017.
Some key avtivities Angel support on this role are:
- Help on the resource talent acquisition cycle for the LATAM team
- Support the on boarding process of new resources
- Report LATAM status on weekly basis with USA and share information with Off Shore
- Evaluate the team performance as per the Company performance evaluation process
- Allocate the team members as per the Statement of Work
- Prepare presentation with clients to promote the company services
- Track of project and status from team members
- Lead the SCRUM meetings with the LATAM team
- Manage Performance Test Projects and deliverables
- Project issue resolutions and constrains from team members
- Negotiation of project schedule and allocated time for resources.