Industrial Training & Achievements
- Successfully completed project on “Study of Ethane Cracking Furnaces and its Performance Analysis” mainly worked on Process Calculations on Furnace Flue gas, during internship training at Qatar Chemical Company - Ras Laffan Olefin Company (RLOC), Qatar at the end of 4th Semester.
- Summer Vocational training done at Partially Oriented Yarn (Polyester) and Naphtha Cracker Plant of Reliance Industries Limited-Hazira.
- Worked on Study On Finishing and Treatment Process In Petroleum Industry and gave a seminar on same in 6th semester.
- Earned grade B in Rio +20 summit organized by United Nations (UN).
- Presented a Poster on “Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles using bitter gourd peel extract” at international event Outstanding Young Chemical Engineers - 2015 at D.J. Sanghvi College of engineering – Mumbai.
- Presented a Poster on “Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles using bitter gourd peel extract” at National Seminar on Confluence of Supramolecular Chemistry and Nano science (NSCSCN) organized by Gujarat University.
- A workshop on Process Optimization was attended at Institute of Technology, Nirma University.
- A workshop on Personality Development was attended by me at Institute of Technology, Nirma University - Ahmedabad