Residence G Hong Kong (by Hotel G)
Management of all aspects of the hotel, including Front Office, Revenue and Reservations Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, Engineering and Housekeeping.
- Operating the hotel to achieve a ranking in the “Top 25 Hong Kong Hotel” on TripAdvisor within the first year of operation.
- 1% turnover of staff since its opening.
- Achieving and maintaining the percentage of direct bookings at 40% and the percentage of repeat guest stays at 25%.
- Named “Best Lifestyle Hotel in Hong Kong” by Mediazone's Hong Kong's Most Valuable Companies Award of 2015.
- Shortlisted for 2016 LE Miami for the award “Greatest Innovators”.
- Creation and implementation of all Residence G SOPs.
- Front Office: Attaining optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment whilst ensuring all operational objectives and deadlines are met.
- Sales and Marketing: Creating and implementing attractive, promotions, products and services required to address the hotel’s target segments, based on the marketing plans and budgets.
- Developing sales and marketing material in order to promote and develop an e-market sector of sales to secure better exposure of the hotel on social media.
- Implementing marketing strategies to increase sales
- Creating and putting in place the social media strategy for the hotel
- Organizing sales events with all our corporate clients.
- Finance: Analysing profit & loss sheet and managing cost control.
- Supervising all cost control, inventory control and purchasing actions to ensure the hotel is operated within its budget.
- Revenue and Reservations Management: Handling daily revenue and online distribution duties by maintaining rates, allotment and related documents in line with production budget and strategy. Reviewing and setting daily DPR and promotions.
Creating Revenue Stream, Forecast and Owners monthly Financial (OMF) reports. Responding to market demands and adjusting the DPR/promotions accordingly.
- Performing and implementing production analysis and recommendations.
- Conducting contract negotiations with online travel agents to achieve the best deal for the hotel.
- HR: Responsible for all staff recruitment, creating and implementing training plans as well as team building activities.
- Engineering: creating and follow up of engineering maintenance plans as well as overseeing day-to-day engineer operations.
- Working closely with the team and taking responsibility for all activities leading to the completion of the pre-opening phase, from developing financial, operational and business plans and implementing marketing plans to preparing and executing a strategy to maximise the hotel’s revenue.
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring the operations team and fostering the development of a positive work environment for all employees as well as developing community and environment related initiatives.
- Preparing pre-opening and post-opening checklists to ensure all interdependent activities are monitored and deadlines are met, such as monitoring of the progress of the pre-opening milestones and deliverables.
- Developing FF&E list and budget, locating suppliers and purchasing all operating equipment of Residence G.