Andy Vogel has dedicated his career to developing the skills, experience and results required to be a superior sales leader, and marketing strategist and tactician for existing and new businesses seeking to grow revenue online. He has extensive experience in sales management, internet marketing, technology operations and business development, and knows how to impact businesses profitability fast. He is considered a Social, Local, and Mobile Media Expert and has been quoted in the Financial Times, Fox Business News, American Journalism Review, Ad Age, Mobile Marketer, WJR-AM, Milwaukee Magazine, The Kelsey Group Blog, WTN, and Presstime Magazine.
Andy has held several senior level business development, technology marketing and sales positions in the software, Internet, automotive retailing and newspaper industries. Andy ran the first group online sales department for Gannett. He ran digital strategy for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and sales for JSOnline and the paid subscription website PackerInsider.
Andy was general manager of citizen media pioneer site Backfence.com and director of business development for Nextron, a Silicon Valley based software developer. Vogel also was consumer product manager for cars.com, where his sales and marketing efforts led to a three-fold increase in sales leads to cars.com customers.
He sits on the Board of Directors and Chairs the Mobile Publishing Committee for the Mobile Marketing Assoc., is on the Board of the IAB's Mobile Center of Excellence, and founded the Milwaukee Interactive Marketing Assoc. He is a frequent industry speaker and judge on advertising creativity.
- Mission critical project work
- Advertising Sales Management
- Strategy and Development
- Marketing Management
- B2C and B2B experience
- Staff motivation and management
- Consultant and advertising agency relationship management
- Significant background introducing new revenue into classified verticals
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Trade / Event Marketing
- Presentation delivery ranging from small and informal to formal, large groups (C-level)
- Negotiation and management of major Vendor and Partner relationships
- Management of complex operations in cost-constrained environments