Awarded the 2011 Student Spirit Award:
- Chosen based on best embodiment of ESCP Europe’s qualities: Excels as a leader, an advocate of diversity and a team player, and demonstrates genuine intellectual curiosity and drive.
Branding, Product Management and Marketing Communications:
- Evaluation of Beck’s branding strategy to create consumer value; Marketing plan for the launch of MINI E, an electric car version of Mini Cooper; Evaluation of M&M’s communications strategy.
Digital Marketing and Social Media:
- Studied digital marketing strategy, SEO, PPC and Web Analytics. Worked on the “Numéro Magazine Project”.
- Part of the Social Media team within the Marketing Task Force of ESCP Europe Business School: To promote both the course and the school. Worked with professors, directors and the marketing department.
Institut Français de la Mode (IFM):
- A week seminar at IFM, the French Fashion Institute in Paris. Workshop and lectures on business models, trends, branding and marketing in the fashion and luxury industry.
Creative Industries Projects in Paris:
- Worked with real clients on the concept development for Boco restaurant and the rebranding of Royco Soup for the Campbell Soup Company