Vice President - Product Manager, Virtual Desktop and Remote Access
Key Global Responsibilities:
- 25% of all End User Computing Spend
- More than 75,000 virtual desktops
- Approx. 800 Published applications
- More than 26,000 RemotePCs
- 80 Citrix Netscalers
- 65,000+ Remote access users
- Financial planning / Budgets
- Driving the adoption of agile development / engineering and building a strong relationship between the teams that design and build the platforms and those that support it.
- Taking RemotePC from a concept pitch to more than 26,000 physical desktops within 12 months, whilst providing enhanced VDI platforms to keep the ageing infrastructure relevant for the full duration of its financial life.
- Delivering more than 5000 VDI desktops to our offshore development centres in India for a diverse set of workloads at a viable price point.
- Providing a streamlined self-service approach to the XenApp platform, removing the engineering teams from the on boarding and support of customer applications, allowing them to focus on improving the underlying infrastructure.