- Account Management
- Project Management
- Clients Relations
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Brand and Marketing Strategy
- Personal Brand Strategy
- Global Markets
- Contract Negotiations
- Event Strategy & Management
"Out of the Box" strategist, innovator, and connector seeks to join a team who needs a savvy account manager with a diverse background, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to build and manage relationships with clients, identify opportunity gaps, as well as help market the organization as the "Go To" company in order to drive business leads and sales.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT/CLIENT RELATIONS/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Successfully developed and managed proposal process that led The Medici Group to prevail against major competitors such as IDEO and Bain & Company to win 6 figure consulting projects.
- Pitched, negotiated, managed innovation strategy consulting and training projects in US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, India, and Latin America. Worked with over 25% of Fortune 100 companies.
- Identified prospective B2B client needs and opportunity gaps through SWOT analysis and consultative sales.
- Pitched consulting and training services to senior and c-level executives bringing in over $600,000 in new business.
- Consulted and met with key clients on a regular basis to identify areas of improvement in delivery of services, as well as needs for other services.
BRANDING, CONTENT, AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Developed concept and strategy utilizing SWOT analysis to increase possible channels of revenue for clients and position them as paid experts in the B2B market.
- Developed unique offer concept and strategy for new products to help organizations foster innovation.
- Developed and executed sales, business, branding, and marketing strategies to increase and grow The Medici Group revenue from $300K to $1.3 million within two years.
- Provided one-on-one coaching, brand and business strategy consulting, which has resulted in clients serving as expert sources in top business media, winning 6 figure contracts, and increasing their fees by 50%.
- Identify stories of interest and conduct research to ascertain key facts and focus for content strategy to position clients as authorities, paid experts, and generate leads for services in print and digital media.
- Created and managed email marketing campaigns and landing pages for clients achieving open rates of 47%, click rates of 12% and conversion rates of 10-25%.
- Served as artistic director for clients. Recruit and manage talent for graphic design, web design and development, writers, SEO, video production, email marketing, PR/media, photography, and social media to customize multi-platform strategies.
- Managed effective client relations around the world via phone, email, in-person, and video conferencing.
- Created and presented to small groups in-person, conference calls, video conferencing, and webinars.
- Assertive in negotiating terms and conditions of contracts, mediating conflicts, and finding compromise and positive outcomes.
- Served as ideation facilitator for on-site strategy consulting projects in the US, India, and Argentina.
- Writes articles to showcase expertise through blogs for clients, as well as curating content through social media.
EVENT STRATEGY & MANAGEMENT
- Developed and implemented budget planning, monitoring, and reporting for department; $1.9 million operating budget.
- Directed event strategy and logistics including conference programing, themes, registration and setup, transportation, guest lists, itineraries, accommodations, food & beverage, decor, presentations, travel, hotels for: 400 booth trade show, board meetings, VIP receptions, committee meetings, executive conferences; remotely and on-site for 20-4000 attendees and contracted 10,000 room nights per year.
- Led weekly cross-functional team planning meetings leading up to each event, solving logistical issues and coordinating preparation with up to 21 individuals.
- Established and built successful partnerships with vendors, hotels, event management companies, and production services companies.
- Maintained in-depth project plans including detailed Excel workbooks with continually updated task lists, contact lists, deadlines, and budgets.
Chief Operating Officer
The Medici Group
Cre8iv Management, LLC
Co-Founder/Talent Manager & Strategist
Cornerstone Speakers, LLC
Director of Meetings & Tradeshow
Health Industry Distributors Association
Director of Meetings, Conventions, & Education
APPA Formerly Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers
Promoted several times with final position being Director.