Name and contact upon request
It was a pleasure working with you.
Have every success in you new way and keep in touch.
All the best
PelegNia Group (2009-present)
Logistics Manager (2010-present)
Sales Manager (2009-2010)
Space Tech LTD-authorized dealer of Steelcase-international office furniture and technological solutions manufacturer with HQ in USA (1999-2009)
Project manager and sales representative 2005-2009
Installation and logistic manager 2002-2005
Team leader 1999-2002
-Pivotal role in the ongoing process of improving proprietary fleet, transportation, logistics and supply chain management operations and processes spanning sales, plant, warehouse, carrier and customer service functions.
- Establishes internal controls to manage operational programs and support functions. Determines organizational structure, personnel, training needs, and safety requirements. Establishes performance standards, work schedules, and priorities. Develops, reviews, coordinates, and executes acquisition management plans to support daily operations.
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments involved in production, warehousing, packing, distribution, and installation.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Responsible for implementing common planning processes across all areas, evaluating delivery procedures and capitalizing on inventory reduction opportunities.
-Obtain the requirements for logistics and coordinate with the finance department to obtain the necessary approval for the budget.
- Monitor performance and implement improvements. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Monitor the quality, cost, and efficiency of both the movement and storage
-Identifying potential clients and develops sales tactics and priorities to generate new accounts.
-Soliciting business from prospect lists, following leads, established customers, referrals or developed through other sources.
-Carrying out selling activities at targeted accounts, utilizing knowledge of the customer and company products. Offers customized solutions to effectively penetrate existing and new accounts.
-Coordinating all aspects of the sales/delivery cycle, including:
*Preparation of quotes or sales orders
*accurate order write up
*review of vendor acknowledgements
*coordination and supervision of delivery, installation and follow-up service requirements
*collection of completed projects
-Delegates work directly to sales support personnel, as necessary.
-Maintains complete record of the project (project folder) including approved plans, budget and schedule, correspondence, product orders and acknowledgments, delivery notes, labor time sheets, subcontractor invoices
-Planning man power, scheduling installation process, negotiating with suppliers (abroad and in Israel) and subcontractors (transportation companies, installers, movers, electricians, crane subcontractors and many others) and closing contracts with them.
-Design the most appropriate organizational stricture for the project, including roles and responsibilities of the participants/team members
-Making complex price proposals (quotations) to prospects, setting up budgets, negotiating deals with prospects and their HQ (in Israel or abroad).
-Coordination of manufacturing timetables to meet delivery due date and optimize delivery costs.
-Ordering goods from suppliers (USA, Germany, France, and more) and reviewing discountsgiven by suppliers and acknowledgments.
-Running projects and controlling that real costs stay into budget frame set for that project.
-Getting project approved by customer upon end of installations and deliveries and giving internal authorization for sending invoice.
-Preparing status reports for ongoing projects, project summaries and case studies for delivered projects.
- Taking care on installed based accounts and keeping them active and valuable.
-Locating new prospects using cold calls, emails, A&D community and other sources for getting leads in order to expand the company’s client base.
-Meeting prospects in order to understand their needs and offer best suitable solution (on level CEO, Facility managers, Purchase Managers, HR managers, architects)
- Preparing and giving presentations, making work shop drawings, planning and realization of mock ups, answering on tenders etc.
-Single point of contact for all furniture-related activities
-Manage operational processes and track multiple projects throughtout the process in order to ensure the timely and accurate completion and monitor installation costs.
-In concert with overall project schedule, develops a fur. Implementation plan, schedule and approving budget
-Evaluate labor needs and time frames for project purposes
-Planning installation man power in order to meet budget, dead lines and customer's satisfaction
-Aligns appropriate internal and/or subcontracted resources to accomplish the work, eg: installers, movers, electricians, truck subcontractors, crane subcontractors etc. Reviews with each the plan and schedule
-Recruit, train and develop staff and team members
-Schedules with appropriate building managers the use of facilities and coordinates building access as required.
-Taking care on purchasing tools and equipment needed for installation department
-Coordinating with customers and planning daily, weekly and monthly installation schedule
-Meet with team leaders to give direction and share information prior and during installation
-Coordinating with subcontractors work, keeping track on installation progress and doing quality control of installations
-Addressing and resolving technical, logistical and operational problems during process of installations
-Supply technical/logistical advice to project managers and sales representatives
-Participate in final customer walk-through and complete project punchlist, customer sign off and ensure project closure to expedite the billing process
-Coordinating with suppliers (USA, EU and far east) delivery dates and working together with PM on optimization of deliveries.
- Following deliveries from factory abroad until final destination in Israel including work with factory representative, shipping companies, import administrator, domestic transportation companies etc.
-Keeping track on warehouse inventory and delivery of goods.
-Supervising smaller team of installers (2-10) -Monitor Team performance and activity -Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on the success of filling jobs - Write weekly figures and reports - Assist in the interview and recruitment/retention of team members - Perform quality checking -Determine special equipment needs -Completing paperwork for installation project (including customer signatures) -Ensuring that all products are delivered by installation is accounted for, loaded and listed on delivery notes. -Identify and communicate damages, omissions and customer concerns to Installation manager -Provide on-the-job technical expertise -Responsible for all pre-sold, customer owned products being received, stored, and delivered to and from the warehouse
Former member of Yugoslav Kick Boxing national team
Coach in boxing club “Red Star Belgrade” 96-97
Six professional fights
Former amateur champion of Yugoslavia, Serbia, Montenegro, 5th on World championship
Scuba diving: CMAC certificate (one star)