Founder and Lead Consultant
Started Consulting and IT Services Firm helping companies to adapt technology and business processors to meet their company's needs, responsible for scoping, planning, and deploying/delivering the required system solutions.
- Originated and detailed framework for start-up go-to-market blueprint containing Technology Infrastructure, financial model, sales and marketing plan, and technology roadmap. Scalable to adopt new technology trends, Flexible to support vertical market needs and remain competitive.
- Building Industry and Client awareness of Managed Services (MSP), Microsoft technologies, Software as a Service (SaaS), Business Continuity Services and Cloud Computing.
- Provide Technology Decisions and Directions, choosing technology partners (Microsoft, VMware, Netsuite, Geminare, Untangle, NetApp, Asigra, SunGard, Salesforce, Google, Intermedia etc.) and integrated product solutions.
- Management of Partner and Client Relationships.
- Provision of Remote IT Managed Services, Cloud and SaaS solutions to various companies.
- Development of processors and workflow for a new 'one stop' brokerage firm dealing with PI Claims, bundling Financial Funding, Insurance, and Personal Injuries claims to a preapproved panel of law firms. Based on Netsuite. Estimated Revenue Year 1 £3 Million.
- Involved with several Start-up ventures, designing and set-up of IT/Finance/back-office and operational expansion.
- Project management, from scope to deployment, of new systems and infrastructure projects for various clients.
- Consultant to various companies re-structuring their back office operations and IT.
- Evaluated various solutions on behalf of clients: identifying their requirements regarding current working practices and long-term needs; Accounting, CRM, ERM, Web 2.0., email, Network and workstation OS and Software, Offsite Data Storage, Security and Business Continuity, SaaS and Hosted services.
- Integration Coordinator for company merger, responsible for Finance and IT.