Developer / Systems Analyst
Client Reference: Etienne Boivin-Dumais, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. MacNeill provided development and support for the latest version of the Tax Credit Online System, released in the fall of 2015, delivering enhanced usability and client-side performance for online applications. Mr. MacNeill also configured and completed the development of the Dynamics interface with the Roedl Dynamics Adapter, allowing information to pass from Dynamics CRM into legacy systems through web services. Mr. MacNeill analyzed new requirements for a new version of the CAVCO Tax Credit Online system that delivered better validation, performance improvements and enhanced communication with clients and assisted in the development and delivery of the updated system.
- Developed a .Net and Python solution to automate the delivery of dashboards using Tableau Desktop/Reader
- Integrated the Dynamics CRM environment with legacy back-end systems with the Roedl Dynamics Adapter, ensuring new initiatives would work during the transition period.
- Worked with clients in CAVCO to determine requirements and feasible solutions in the quick delivery of a new program service and enhanced functionality for the online and back-office system
- Provided analysis and team leading for the GCIMS/GCLinks development team in preparation for a new release
- Designed reports and assisted in ongoing operations of the Grants & Contributions system
- Provided Dynamics CRM solution analysis on upcoming projects
- Automated Testing using Team Foundation Services