Responsible for the end to end digital marketing strategy for Blackwoods Protector.
During my time at Blackwoods Protector I lead the transition from traditional marketing in mediums such as catalogues to integrated digital marketing as a core component of the business strategy.
One of my core roles was to report to the GM and Marketing Manager on digital strategy and sales, other parts of my role included:
- Software application – developed and trained national sales team (50 account managers) to use Blackwoods Protector Proposal Builder which has led to major new contracts with national clients.
- New store design and merchandising – this involved designing store layout, ordering shelving, determining stock levels and managing merchandising with suppliers and staff.
- Website management – supported merger of two websites, collaborated with developers to increase functionality and streamlining customer purchasing process. This resulted in improvements in bounce rate, average time on site and conversion rate.
- Email marketing – built and created new targeted campaigns which improved open rates, click through, forwarding, and subscription levels.
- Social Media – implemented social media strategies across Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Direct2Trade – supported Blackwoods Protector B2C sister company in traditional advertising, SEO, email marketing and overall brand strategy which has seen continual growth.
- Managed digital assistant – trained assistant in email marketing, content management and social media.
Applications and software used – Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Panorama, Hootsuite, YouTube, Google Business, Basecamp, Sequel