Elgin Brown and Hamer Namibia
- Plan and develop work schedules, equipment usage schedules,
- Plan and develop priority of painting expenditure and procedures for equipment maintenance.
- Estimate martial and labor.
- Monitor the acquisition and use of material.
- Schedules and plan the work of paint shop personnel performing a variety of painting projects.
- Assign duties and supervise the work.
- Maintain time and material records.
- Submit timely reports to the repairs or Production Manager.
- Train or inform paint shop personnel of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations and work policies.
- Ensure budgeting guidelines are met.
- Prioritize shop expenditures to stay within budget.
- Assist in preparation of capital and operation budgets.
- Interpret department policies to assigned staff and enforce safety regulation.
- Adherence to proper codes and standards.