Area Health Coordinator - Mbale Area
- Provide leadership and overall supervision for the program and field activities at area level
- Carry out frequent monitoring and supportive supervision visits to branch offices.
- Provide administrative support for field activities.
- Liaising and coordinating with different stakeholders in the area
- Conducting training for program assistants and Community health promoters.
- Preparing and submission of KPI monthly performance reports from the area
- Organize and participate in monthly project review meetings at area level
- Continuous field visits to identify program gaps
- Recruitment and training of program assistants