I offer over 10 years of experience analyzing current and potential business processes in diverse sectors to identify clear opportunities for QoS and bottom-line improvements for a wide-ranging group of stakeholders while providing strong leadership in the implementation of team-oriented, business-driven solutions.
Innovative and relational business analyst who has over 10 years of experience analyzing current and potential business processes in diverse industries to identify clear opportunities for QoS and bottom-line improvements to a wide-ranging group of stakeholders.
- Directed software design, testing, support call center, and documentation for 4+ years on SMB accounting/payroll/inventory package with 500+ active customers and 6+ years experience with iterative software design and implementation processes
- Led transition of software from "green screen" to web-based environment, greatly improving end-user experience and 25% sales growth over 18 months
- Developed audio/visual technology plan for $19 million building expansion through requirements gathering from widely varied stakeholder groups, defining project scope, conducting cost-benefit analysis, and recommending a change management strategy
- Successfully implemented $1.2 million technology plan within budget and timeline constraints with high executive and end-user approval and created an extensive training and deliverables sequencing plan for 100+ end-users
Jan 2008 - Apr 2014
- Provided leadership to team of 3 employees and led recruitment for 40+ volunteers, growing department by 45% over 5 years
- Managed 100k+ annual budget and provided forecasting analysis
- Directed multiple components of live event production, including talent interaction and support, audio, visual, lighting, staging, and volunteers for large (4000+ member) church delivering a quality product weekly
- Developed organizational change management strategies for implementation of new worship center
- Served as sole contact for all technical requests for organization with 50+ employees and 150+ volunteer leaders
- Maintained and developed solid and mutually beneficial vendor relationships in Midwest region
- Regularly interfaced with executive leadership to present strategy options or resource allocations
May 2001 - Sep 2007
Software Support Analyst
- Engaged as a liaison among executives, developers and end-users
- Facilitated requirements gathering meetings that resulted in clear, concise documentation to all stakeholder groups
- Created use cases to guide design process and ensure high customer satisfaction and future sales potential
- Implemented numerous process improvement projects and reporting tools that improved efficiency, reduced expenses, labor costs, and maximized profit by automating outdated manual processes.
- Led complete rewrite of software manuals with extensive end-user input and feedback
- Led team of support analysts that satisfied customer requirements for software issues, enhancement requests, patch distribution, quality control, user acceptance testing and documentation.
- Assisted in data analysis of customer support information to create business case for maintenance contract renewals
- Trained customers on software products' functionality and best practices during onsite implementation visits