Auto Summit Commercial Services
Directly responsible for the future growth and development of this retail automotive finance company located in Monterrey, México, born from the joint venture of SUMITOMO CORPORATION and GRUPO GALERIA, a local dealership group of companies. We have operations in Monterrey, Saltillo, Torreón, Monclova, Guadalajara, León and Chihuahua..
Responsible for overall profitability, short and long term objectives definition and implementation, oversee and control all daily operations, policy implementation, advertising & promotions and strategic direction. Set and administer budget and keep motivated 250 staffs, including nine senior managers and six branch managers.
* Starting up company operations in Monterrey on year 2002, to become an organization reporting on 2007 revenues of more than USD 70 million.
* Company built up, from an initial headcount of five staffs to today’s service oriented organization, where more that 250 staffs engage their talents and efforts to accomplish our company objectives, in seven divisions: Marketing & Sales, Credit & Control, Legal, Collections, Information & Technology, Finance & Administration ,Human Resources & General Affairs and Insurance.
* Aggressive sales growth achievements, selling more than 1,700 financed units a month with already more than 40,000 contracted costumers, representing more than USD $400 Million in account receivable portfolio.
* Operating in more than 300 Dealerships of brands such as Nissan, VW, Seat, BMW, MG Rover, Toyota, GM, Ford, Mercedes Benz, DaimlerChrysler, Mitsubishi, Renault, Fiat, Pontiac. In many of these
* Holding a market share leadership position among other automotive finance companies in the State of Nuevo León, also at the cities of Saltillo, Torreón, Monclova, Chihuahua and León.
*Successfully started the nation wide expansion program, increasing sales more than 40% during 2007.
* Responsible of SUBARU FINANCE operations as captive finance company of SUBARU brand in México, operating with dealers across the country.
* Winners of the SCOA (Sumitomo Corporation of America) Special Achievement Award, for becoming the highest growing company among SUMITOMO’S subsidiaries in the Americas.