Manpower Romania, Bucuresti - Vodafone Romania
Meets the specific activities of radio access networks (design, implementation, scaling, monitoring, optimization) for coverage and capacity in an environment of multiple technology (GSM, UMTS, LTE, both for voice services as well as data transfer, WiFi) by daily operations, aimed at ensuring the maintenance of performance and quality of service within certain limits.
- Work with RF teams to perform advanced in-depth design, troubleshooting and optimization of the UMTS and GSM RF sites. Use combination of tools and methods to solve WCDMA/GSM network/design problems.
- Analyze the specifics of UMTS and GSM optimization(parameters, Key Performance Indicators) and recommend methods to integrate the GSM and UMTS optimization processes under a single umbrella;
- Work with RF teams to investigate degradation in RF site performance: identify, analyze, solve and document complex troubleshooting situations, especially at the border between the two technologies. Make recommendations about how to avoid similar situations in the future;
- Work with RF teams to investigate degradations in UMTS and GSM RF site performance, breaks down problems, validates causes and solutions; cooperate with O&M in advanced troubleshooting of HW & SW equipment issues;
- Interface with suppliers of UMTS and GSM equipment and technical solutions; - Radio measurements check, design check , power calculation for indoor coverage equipment and reception check .
- Radio planning for indoor cells, work orders and HO tests. - Database update for equipment and parameters.
- Indoor coverage design,implementation and troubleshooting for major clients, commercial area and subways.
- PIM analyzing and troubleshooting on Distributed Antenna systems.
- Creation of a tool to generate the radio work order for the indoor cells.
- Work optimization procedures for faster diagnosing of customer radio necessity.
- Create an work around to update the databases after Ran Sharring new radio stations