Senior Event Manager
- Acts as a key leader in a small organization responsible for the the organization and development conferences, medical education meetings, speaker tours, and webinars while managing a small team of junior employees.
- Responsible for managing relationships with cross-functional groups, pharmaceutical clients, external vendors and freelancers.
- Manages all program elements from ideation to final execution including speaker management and communications, venue and site inspection, audio-visual, food & beverage, travel and accommodations, evaluations & post-event metrics and reconciliation.
- Manages marketing activities through a variety of promotion activities, digital marketing efforts, website content management and lead-generation activities.
- Supports sales & sponsorship acquisition, budgeting, purchasing, and evaluating company best practices.