Senior Event Manager
- Acts as a key leader in a small organization to manage the development of meaningful and relevant educational programs while managing a small team of junior employees.
- Responsible for managing relationships and developing a strong rapport with cross-functional groups, clients, external vendors and freelancers.
- Manages all program elements from ideation to final execution including budgets, speaker management and communications, venue and site inspection, audio-visual, food & beverage, travel and accommodations, evaluations & post-event metrics and reconciliation.
- Manages marketing activities through a variety of program promotion activities, digital marketing efforts, website content management and lead generation activities.
- Supports sales & sponsorship acquisition, budgeting, purchasing, and evaluating company best practices.