Responsibility of crafting and leading marketing efforts for a top-tier, $130 million international conveyor component manufacturing and service company. Defined global department structures, market strategies and plan economics, creative messaging, business development programs and KPI metrics. Led efforts across North America, Latin America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asian regions, including 150 channel partners across 15+ industries. Monitored income statements, balance sheets and cash flows, including definition and supervision of marketing budget. Supervised a team of 21 direct and indirect reports.
- Drove integration of corporate and unit product management, sales and marketing into a global “task force” for new product development, overcoming long-standing organizational silos.
oTransformed a North American centered approach to a globally balanced focus within 24 months.
- Launched 55+ products to international marketplace across 5 years, reducing time-to-market by 8 months per launch through crafting a new product development protocol, including idea channeling, screening, market testing, customer segmentation, opportunity analysis and market growth prioritization.
- Re-architected global marketing materials suite within 10 months, encompassing the creative development and expansion of print and digital tools including sales literature, presentations, data sheets, videos, and implementation of public website redesign (www.martin-eng.com).
- Reduced third-party marketing resource needs by 50% within 8 months by establishing global online marketing management system, automating and standardizing the development and translation of promotional, sales and training tools.
- Increased positive customer brand recognition by 55% by launching global brand refresh in 18 months, reinventing a 67-year old international identity.
oDrove internal and external repositioning, shifting from supplier to solution provider model through customer-centric service initiatives and programs.
- Improved year-over-year customer master data accuracy by 200% through development of global CRM system and data capture protocols, including unique tradeshow lead capture, qualification processes and international customer loyalty programs.
- Designed and launched company’s first global e-Commerce system, coupled with an in-depth SEO and PPC strategy, resulting in a 8% year-over-year increase in qualified lead generation and wear part sales.
- Eliminated $200,000 in year-over-year global trademark management expenses by re-architecting product naming standards, reconciling 150+ trade names into 12 consolidated lines and introducing a product obsolescence program.
- Improved net promoter scores by 20% worldwide within 18 months, by establishing customer satisfaction program.
oEstablished baseline through KPIs, qualitative and quantitative studies and voice-of-customer capture protocols.
- Expanded customer share of wallet by 13% through integrated promotional and marketing distribution strategy across multiple channel partners.
oDeveloped comprehensive tracking program through integration of unique identifiers (QR codes, URLs, etc.) to key landing pages and personal response mechanisms.
- Increased editorial features by 200%, generating a 75% increase of qualified sales leads within 10 months by developing and implementing multi-faceted global public relations and social media strategic programs.