- Problem solving
- Process optimization
- Effective communication
- Analytical thinking
- Business acumen
In almost 10 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, I've covered different
roles in Sales and Marketing, having the opportunity to work with both innovative and mature products, defining brand strategies, building rewarding campaigns and amplifying brand visibility, either in Hospital, Retail and Pharmacy settings.
After a multi-year experience at Affiliates' level, I'm currently leading the Global Strategy and the Execution of Chiesi Consumer Health Care.
Thanks to my local and international experience, I have developed a strong ability to
adapt to different environments, markets and cultures.
Senior CHC Strategy and Execution Lead
Chiesi Global Marketing, Parma
Chiesi Region Europe - Global Marketing, Parma
Responsibility in the commercial governance of the Top 5 EU countries (IT, FR, ES, UK, DE).
- Budget & Forecast process, Sales Target definition and monthly Business Review Meetings with affiliates
- Affiliates and Region EU 5-year Strategic Plans
- Analysis & monitoring of affiliates' performance to identifiy the main growth drivers and barriers
- Support and drive affiliates in the definition of commercial strategies
- Ensure consistency of local strategy with corporate product guidelines (Trimbow & Foster-Respiratory-; Curosurf & Peyona- Neonatology-; Envarsus-Transplant-; Quinsair, Bramitob & Bronchitol-Cystic Fibrosis-)
- Ensure consistency of the strategy for non-corporate products (eg CHC)
- Ensure affiliates sustainable growth and profitability, in cooperation with Region Finance and HR teams
- Ensure affiliates alignment to commercial policies (eg bonus scheme, call plan)
- Support Corporate functions and affiliates in the preparation and fine-tuning of Business Plans for Business Development activities
Support Corporate functions in the preparation and fine-tuning of the Brand Plans for Corporate products
Senior Brand & Territory Manager
Chiesi Italy, Parma
Leading the Muscle-Skeletal and Gastro portfolio (with class A and C drugs, medical devices and food supplements) targeting Ortho and Gastro.
Line Extension project lead for Muscle-Skeletal food supplements (Special Care not reimbursed - Darfax & Kalanit).
- BDG/FCT sales preparation, commercial analysis (sell in-out, Rx)
- New launches: market analysis, market research, Advisory Boards, definition of product positioning & marketing plan, combining insights from medical, commercial, regulatory and business development
- KOLs management, scientific promotion materials, project management (CME, congresses)
Abbott EPD - Mylan, Rome
Leading Pain & Respiratory portfolio (class A & OTC brands), targeting GPs, Ortho and Pharmacies.
- Line Extension kick off for Women & Mens' Health brand Gx.
- Forecasting, gap analysis and recovery plan strategy
- BD for Gx: scouting, analysis and evaluation of new therapeutic areas opportunities
- Pharmacy strategy for OTC products: seasonal TVC, commercial policies, targeting and POS activity
Medical-Marketing Project Manager
IFB Stroder - Servier Group, Rome
Leading the re-launch of the brand Corlentor in the hospital & retail market, with the indications SCAD and Chronic Heart Failure, following the Therapeutic Plan removal.
- Scientific Promotion (visual aid & detailing scheme), hospital meetings
- CME/congresses planning and management
- KOLs management
- Follow up at hospital level of Post Marketing Observational Studies
Junior Product Specialist & Sales Representative
Pfizer Inc., Rome
Marketing activities (6 months) and scientific information (6 months) for Vaccine Prevenar-13, targeting GPs and Pediatricians.