Community Development Officer
Economic Partners Sudbury East-West Nipissing Inc.
Economic Partners is a Community Futures Development Corporation that serves the Sudbury East and West Nipissing catchment area. As a Community Development Officer, my responsibilities with the organization include the following:
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with government representatives at the federal,
provincial and municipal levels.
- Creating partnerships with local organizations, communities and municipalities to promote economic
development within the region.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of strategic development initiatives and projects.
- Facilitating strategic community consultations.
- Preparing project reports and funding proposals.
- Providing assistance to community members and organizations engaged in community development
projects and events.
- Responsible for administrating the Local Initiatives Contribution Program (FedNor funded community