First Line Technical Support Analyst – French and English
Sep 2015 - Jan 2016
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise agent at Adecco Bulgaria EOOD
My main activities and responsibilities were to provide technical service for users from the following companies Pfister (Switzerland); EON (France); Lonza (France and Belguim):
- Answer phone calls, emails and web portal requests from users
- Handling tickets and service requests thought a formalized management systems “HPSM” ; “Service Anywhere” (SAW)
- Provide timely, first call resolution to technical support issues
- Escalate incidents to Resolver groups and 3rd parties.
- Provide accurate and updated information on incidents assigned to the Service Desk until the reported incidents are resolved.
- Log and monitor all incidents to aid in identifying potential problem trends
- Remote control of the user’s computers to investigate, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Adding fixes and known errors to the Knowledge base.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assisting in the training of new employees.