Lead Preschool Teacher
· Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs.
· Create weekly and monthly schedules that align with the school’s mission and goals.
· Promote culturally diverse subjects and activities to children.
· Develop activities that introduce math and literacy concepts.
· Establish policies and procedures including acceptable disciplinary policies.
· Discuss children’s development with parents.
· Discuss identified problems and needs with professionals as appropriate.
· Introduce children to community activities.
· Promote literacy and early education.
· Observe children and make note of intellectual and emotional progress.
· Integrate special needs children in a positive and respectful manner.