Datacom | Perth, Australia
In this role I was a Backup/storage resource, tasked with the on going management and maintenance of multiple clients.
I provided level 2/3 incident management and resolution for backups of multiple client environments, this included redesigning backup policies to fit best practise, upgrading backup products and ensuring that all RTOs are met.
I worked on multiple projects as part of a wider team to design and implement backup solutions consisting of multiple terabytes of data across heterogeneous environments
- Implementation and documentation of system infrastructure
- including the design and implementation of backup solutions.
- Ensure procedures are reviewed and updated as changes occur
- Vendor Management and customer relations
- Facilitate audit restores of critical applications
I was involved in various technologies specializing in:
- Netapp (both clustered and 7-mode)
- Veritas NetBackup
- Veritas Backup Exec (2014,2016)
- Veeam Availability Suite v9.5
- Vmware Esxi 6.5