Senior Software Architect
- Research, design, evaluate, integrate and maintain software applications
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Plan, design and coordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Lead and coordinate the team in the development of software products
- Coach and advise new employees - junior programmers
- Permanent seeker in finding ways to automate processes
History of the last projects:
1. Billing Application (fgo.ro)
- responsible with implementing cloud architecture (Amazon Web Services: EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, CloudWatch, etc.);
- design the architecture of the system;
- participate to all stages of software development lifecycle;
- plan, design and co-ordinate the development;
- responsible with integrating the Billing Application with the most known application for accountants in Romania (Saga);
2. School Management Software (24edu.ro)
Software for school management that helps teachers to evaluate students using portable devices in classes. The system has an automatic SMS notification system to inform the parents about grades or absences.
- plan & design the architecture of the system;
- lead and co-ordinate the team;
- ASP.NET MVC, C#, Windows Services
- HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services
Internal application for managing the communication between us (as product suppliers) and our clients. All the emails received on support, are automatically transformed in helpdesk tickets.
External Software Expert - audit software projects for European Union Funds in Romania on behalf of Ministry of Communications and Information Society.