Atlas Honda Limited, Sheikhupura, Pakistan
- Implementation of TQM values, tools and techniques in Engine Machining Production lines
- Continuous monitoring and control of straight pass, market claims and engine assembly problems using 7-QC tools and implementation of countermeasures ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure Implementation of Lean Sigma & Six Sigma for optimal utilization of resources
- Monitoring and control of tooling, consumables and overtime cost. Reduce wastages by carrying out PDCA based continuous improvement activities(Kaizens)
- Develop, plan and ensure timely delivery of production in an efficient manner
- Implementation of flexible and robust manufacturing system to accommodate for fluctuations in demand and resources.
- Plan and ensure preventive maintenance based on TPM techniques.
- Departmental Budget analysis, development and forecasting
- Team building, training, development and leadership
- Implementation and monitoring of ISO9001: 2000 & ISO14001: 2004 in department
- Successfully installed and commissioned CNC machines in Engine Machining.
- Proven experience in operation rate optimization, production efficiency enhancement, process flow & layout optimization, process balancing, cycle time and personnel efficiency optimization.
- Making presentations for GMP dipicting monthly and quarterly reviews for company and group management