Technical Sales and Service Manager
Simhan (M) Sdn Bhd
* Developed strategies to enhance business and increase customers for products.
* Communicated with existing and prospective customers on products requirements
* Provided technical support to all sales plan with various pre sales and post sales activities.
* Managed all product demonstrations and installation of products and ensured work according
to customer requirements.
* Analyzed data according to standards procedures and procured necessary results required to
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team, customer and technical
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Develop and manage dealer network to effectively market the product.
* Maintain regularly communication with Japan principle on customer issues and find solution
* Manage sales cash flow by promptly invoicing and following up on collection of payments due
* Documented project progress reports, rectification work suggestion, chaired project meetings,
* Reviewed working of project and ensured its compliance with company standards, policies and codes.
* Review tender document for feasibility study, respond to RFQ, prepare tender documents
*Vet thru the contractor/supplier for quality work, competitive pricing, technical/commercial clarification
· Secured 3 Electrical installation projects with KTM subcontractor.
· Gain confident with some dealers to promote HIOKI products and Simhan’s services
· Represent the Company to promote product and services at TENAGA expo 2014
· 2013 Sales is $24M JPY.
· 2014 sales is $25M JPY.