Customer Loyalty and Retention Sector Manager, The Marketing Division
- Managing the existing clients’ private sector, 580K+ homes with annual revenues exceeding 1 Billion ILS.
- Leading a team of marketing and product managers.
- Planning and managing the marketing strategy, defining economic and pricing models according to client-focused marketing logic, and differential models in compliance with specific sectors.
- Defining and leading strategic marketing initiatives in the customer experience, loyalty and customer retention worlds.
- Formulating work processes and infrastructures: Review of local and global work processes in support of effective strategy definition.
- Analyzing consumer behavior – market analysis and customer-oriented marketing.
- Initiating marketing collaborations with external suppliers, in the content, technology and service worlds.
- Defining budget, business plans, conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis, monitoring results and activity trends, customizing accordingly.
- Launching the first customer loyalty plan budgeted at over 1M$, leading to positive dialog and 6% reduction in abandonment, stopping the effect of aggressive competition and regulation changes on abandonment and revenue loss.
Service Quality Department Manager | Clients Division
- Managing a multi-disciplinary department, supporting and monitoring the activity of the Clients Division – knowledge management, projects, revenue increase, organization & methods, systems analysis, reports, availability.
- Defining and planning forecasts, budgets and work plans, leading to trends improvements and optimization of budget activities.
- Managing and leading cross-organizational complex projects, towards comprehensive support of marketing activities, systems and technologies, creating optimal solutions to end-to-end customer experience.
Marketing Projects and Revenue Increase Sector Manager | Clients Division
- Establishing a project management array in the marketing and revenues increase arena.
- Driving and leading internal and external interfaces, providing solutions to organizational and project needs, based on consumer and customer experience outlook.
- Defining and monitoring work processes, goals, controlling effectiveness, receiving and analyzing reports.
- Forming and managing pro-active activities towards revenue increase in the Upsale worlds to existing clients.
Knowledge Management and Surveys Sector Manager | Clients Division
- Establishing the knowledge management and client experience array: Defining and upgrading the system, leading to interfacing with external systems.
- Cross-organizational support in activities with the Marketing, Sales and Business Development Divisions, meeting corporate business goals.
- Managing client satisfaction surveys.