Responsible for a set of solutions mainly servicing the financial sector. My initial task was to deliver a number of mission critical projects (optimising and accelerating business processes for banks and insurance companies) contributing the implementation teams, either as a part of the analysis group or as a PM. As per my "on-the-field" experience with specific platforms of the world's most known software vendors (i.e. EMC Documentum - Enterprise Content Management, IBM WebSphere ILOG - Business Rules Management, etc. ), I was engaged in the sales promotion and pre-sales support of these vendor's products as a Solution Manager.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Mobile Applications
- Electronic Invoicing
- eCTD Management (a group of pharmaceutical industry solutions related with the electronic submission of common technical documents).
Over the last year in Unisystems, I was assigned with the analysis, design and implementation of a corporate mission task to deliver a software tool for internal use (Cloud Asset Management & Solution Offering Calculator), in order to enhance cloud sales across all Unisystems' s available solutions.
- Solution / Product Management (Pre-sales / Sales, Campaign, Vendor Relationship Management, Sales Forecasting & Reporting Activities)
- New Business Development (Market & Competition Analysis, Cloud Modelling & Pricing)
- Sales Training (Communicating the portfolio of solutions to Unisystem's Sales Force)
- Sales Enhancements (Automated Sales Offering Calculator development with rich TCO capabilities, Development of a CRM Interface for internal use using the existing-out of the box functionality provided by Microsoft Exchange Server)
During the years I 've worked for Unisystems S.A. I have promoted the solutions I was responsible for, to a total of 300+ enterprises.