Projects Coordination Manager
American Breeze Middle East LLC
American Breeze is the leading suppliers of Air Conditioning Units in Dubai. The company services clients with AC Equipments & installation, servicing and maintenance of HVAC systems.
Responsible for managing the implementation and deployment of HVAC projects in the MENA region while managing client relationship, developing new business and, Coordination between Top Management and factory to ensure the proper project costing. Responsible for day-to-day customer relationships and expectations, project planning and driving technical team to meet customer issues and accomplish planned goals.
Lead projects from inception to post launch including defining project baselines, managing project team, preparing appropriate documentation, managing project budget and timelines
- Managed a team of engineers responsible for the deployment of equipments; Interfaced with vendors and technical engineers to define requirements and develop system specifications
- Ensured objectives remained consistent with business strategies. Managed ongoing changes in project scope, performed cost benefit analysis, risk identification and contingency planning
- Worked with potential clients on specification selection to optimize return on investment. Audited project specification to enhance own company P&L, and reduce warranty issues
- Certified the delivery time with shipping company including the shipping documents and clearing with custom to deliver the goods
- Implemented Just in Time ordering strategy on several GCC projects and worked with clients financial institutions on bank guarantees, Line of credits prior to delivery