Project manager AT STC Solutions
- Jeddah Mecca
- [email protected]
Project Name: MDIA Project.
Location : Saudi Arabia, Southern region,(10 Districts).
Duration : 06/01/2014 TO 07/01/2019.
Project Value :USD 958 $ MILLION
Project Brief Description:
The Project Scope consist of +20,000 schools and directorate to have and internet connection with the main Ministry of education MOE E office Project objective to deliver the MDIA services to (MoE) which has the following main work break down structure WBS :
-Customer Equipment's delivery and installation.
-Move, Add, Change and Delete (MACDs) Projects Director Path Protocol Communication.
-Addressing the various needs, concerns, and expectations of the stakeholders in planning and executing the project.
-Setting up, maintaining, and carrying out communications among stakeholders that are active, effective, and collaborative in nature;
-Managing stakeholders towards meeting project requirements and creating project deliverables.
- Balancing the competing project constraints, which include, but are not limited to scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risks.
- Project Manager for MRS (Managed Router Service) with Ministry Of Education.
- Collecting, reviewing and analyzing data .
- Manage all stakeholders to deliver the services within a time plan with required quality.
- Manage contractors with their Project Managers and their teams.
- Define & distribute the scope to contractors and instruct them to follow the plan and monitor periodically.
- Communicate with the stakeholders expedite the process.
- Handle the meeting with contractors and share the weekly & monthly reports.
- Preparing reports, presentations, communication in cooperation with management and on management’s request .
- Create and maintain the specific repository (access, backups, structure) .
- Participate in project review meetings, assisting Project Managers in monthly status reports preparation .
- Project data storage and archive the lesson learned .
- Dealing with STC systems of implementation or financial to issue the payments.
- Reporting improvement .
-Project Management of STCs, Projects based on standards of PMI (Project Management Institute).
In addition to my work as project manager:
• Working on the largest MSAN (Next Generation Network) of Saudi Arabia.
• Working of DSL Circuits for STC (Saudi Telecom Company).
• Installation and troubleshooting of fixed and wireless circuits.
• DSL circuit activation by using Huawei (U2000), Alcatel (AWS and 5620), MALC and Siemens .
• Addition of VLANS, Ether Channels and Trunk links as needed.
• Providing Level2/3 support for the network Saudi Arabia wide.
• Maintaining and supporting STC IP/MPLS networks .
• Supporting STC Multi-Vendor environment .
• Operation and maintenance of the core network and MDTs .
• Trouble tickets handling (opening, closing, referring ) , the system that we use is RTTS .
• installation of Fiber DSL circuit MDU and ONT and make the configuration By using Alctel 5620 and Huawei U2000 .
• Communicate with customers when any problems occur in STC network or Circuits and solve the problem.
-Providing Level2 support for the network.
-Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
The basics of planning and organization