Project manager AT STC Solutions
- Jeddah Mecca
• Working on the largest MSAN (Next Generation Network) of Saudi Arabia.
• Working of DSL Circuits for STC (Saudi Telecom Company).
• Installation and troubleshooting of fixed and wireless circuits.
• DSL circuit activation by using Huawei (U2000), Alcatel (AWS and 5620), MALC and Siemens .
• Addition of VLANS, Ether Channels and Trunk links as needed.
• Providing Level2/3 support for the network Kingdom wide.
• Maintaining and supporting STC IP/MPLS networks .
• Supporting STC Multi-Vendor environment .
• Operation and maintenance of the core network and MDTs .
• Trouble tickets handling (opening, closing, referring ) , tools is RTTS
- Project Manager for MRS (Managed Router Service) with Ministry Of Education.
- Collecting, reviewing and analyzing data .
- Manage all stakeholders to deliver the services within a time plan with required quality.
- Manage contractors with their Project Managers and their teams.
- Define & distribute the scope to contractors and instruct them to follow the plan and monitor periodically.
- Communicate with the stakeholders expedite the process.
- Handle the meeting with contractors and share the weekly & monthly reports.
- Preparing reports, presentations, communication in cooperation with management and on management’s request .
- Create and maintain the specific repository (access, backups, structure) .
- Participate in project review meetings, assisting Project Managers in monthly status reports preparation .
- Project data storage and archive .
- Dealing with STC systems of implementation or financial to issue the payments.
- Reporting improvement .
I was working as a Technical support, also I did the maintenance for CISCO networks in the case of any problems .