FNSS Defence Systems, Royal Saudi Land Force, Maintenance and Upgrade Centre
- Participating to maintain the armour vehicle (M113), including modifies methods and design change requirements, monitoring, scheduling and planning related to these tasks.
- Indigenization ‘’Localization’’ - Identifying and Negotiating with different local Saudi factories and companies to produce spare parts that meet required specifications.
Business Development Manager
Ministry of Commerce & Industry - Saudi Arabia
Aug 2014 - Present
• Research opportunities and build relationships with new organizations, in order to improve market regulations.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Provide new services for companies and potential investors to maximize efficiency.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services.
• Attend and organize industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Responsible for Pioneering a categorization system that rates different companies based on their performance and compliance with market regulation, and making the information readily available to the public.
• Supports Operation KPI's through analyzing, proposing and implementing business solutions.
Business Process Improvement
Ministry of Commerce & Industry - Saudi Arabia
May 2014 - Jul 2014
• Evaluating and analyzing business processes' efficiency and effectiveness, and providing suggestions for improvement and innovation.
• Developing actionable improvement plans with process owners to bridge gaps in performance.
•Applying Lean Six Sigma and Process Life-cycle methodologies.
• Working cross-functional in the Ministry to define and document processes in a way that reflects the current state of practices and the To-Be for both Automation and/or non-automation purposes.
• Ensuring data integrity and identifying opportunities for improvement by molding each procedures/ process using advance tools.
• Developing upgrade plans and setting a gap analysis to identify opportunities for process innovation.
• Using a set of techniques to optimize processes, eliminate waste, improve quality and reduce costs.
• Working In collaboration with three leading global management consulting firms; following Business Process Management standards and techniques.
• In charge of applying 5S methodology.
• Practicing the process owners' lean tools, and monitoring for daily improvements, in order to achieve a positive cultural transformation within the organization.
Project Manager_International Affairs
Ministry of Labour - Saudi Arabia
May 2013 - May 2014
• Accountable for managing International Affairs projects in how to build professional relationships with other countries. That includes Labor Systems, Market Opportunities, and Knowledge transfer that benefit KSA Labor Market.
• Establishing the Global Advisory Board in collaboration with a leading global management consulting firm. The board will leverage senior labor market experts around the world to counsel on best practices applicable to the Saudi Arabian labor market.
• Working and coordinating closely with international labor organizations and agencies in regards to awards entitlements, recognitions, and accreditations.
• Periodic management reports to the Deputy Minister for International Affairs.
Operation and Control Repair Planner
Advanced Electronics Company
Mar 2009 - Apr 2013
Responsible for “Planning and Control” of repair activities and material requirements on one major Avionic Repair Project and multiple Industrial repair Projects.
Listed below are some of the important assignments that were in my area of responsibilities:
• Forecasting / planning material requirements as per contractual schedule agreements.
• Ordering and coordinating material procurement activities taking into consideration various factors such as lead times, MOQs, price, legal compliance etc. that affected the procurement process.
• Participate in establishing a process for goods inwards receiving, material inspection, storage and issuance to repair jobs in shop floor.
• Estimate time, resources and material requirements for assets submitted for repair by customer and determine the associated costs. Recommend appropriate action to the project management.
• Communicate with customers on the status of assets submitted for repair activities and agree on mutually acceptable dispositions.
• Participate as the Material Department representative in Program Management Review meetings and liaise with other Material Department personnel as required.
• Generate periodic management reports on planning and material metrics.