Operation and Control Repair Planner
Advanced Electronics Company
Mar 2009Apr 2013
Responsible for “Planning and Control” of repair activities and material requirements on one major Avionic Repair Project and multiple Industrial repair Projects.
Listed below are some of the important assignments that were in my area of responsibilities:
• Forecasting / planning material requirements as per contractual schedule agreements.
• Ordering and coordinating material procurement activities taking into consideration various factors such as lead times, MOQs, price, legal compliance etc. that affected the procurement process.
• Participate in establishing a process for goods inwards receiving, material inspection, storage and issuance to repair jobs in shop floor.
• Estimate time, resources and material requirements for assets submitted for repair by customer and determine the associated costs. Recommend appropriate action to the project management.
• Communicate with customers on the status of assets submitted for repair activities and agree on mutually acceptable dispositions.
• Participate as the Material Department representative in Program Management Review meetings and liaise with other Material Department personnel as required.
• Generate periodic management reports on planning and material metrics.