Senior IT Manager & Chief Information Security Officer
Universal Hospitals one of the fastest growing health care chains in the UAE, with branches all over the Middle East and back office in India.
- Research, plan, Implement, management and maintain Enterprise IT Infrastructure, interfaces with the technology operation. Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Day to day IT operation management including, end-user support, WAN, LAN & VPN Connectivity, IP Telephone, Backup & recovery , Enterprise threat management, DR Operation & Monitoring and other Business application Implementation.
- Planning, developing, and implementing the IT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness & build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Work with business planners, suppliers and technical personnel to fully understand the requirements and map these requirements to specific technologies and design/implementation capabilities
- Lead in the implementation of new security solutions ensuring that budgets / timescales and functions are delivered in accordance to the defined requirement
- Implementing and managing system and network security, Review violations of IT security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure not repeated
- Preparing all IT Related Documents, Coordinating with IT Dealer, Partner, AMC Provider and other solution provider for best support and services.
- Analyze and evaluate present & proposed business procedures or problems to define data Processing needs
- Responsible for the Project Management and its overall delivery for Healthcare Data Security projects, from the beginning till finish which includes planning, executing, monitoring and delivery of projects.
- Governing the delivery team and ensuring that the go-live dates are honored and the targeted payment milestones are achieved;
- Overseeing & directing the project team, managing conflicts & mentoring them for various project methodologies implementation and undertaking strategy creation for contingency planning and risk mitigation;
- Managing, analyzing & converting business requirements into functional specifications and ensuring the deliverables meet the client requirements & adhere to quality processes before being released;
- Preparing status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases and provided regular test reports to the management;
- Creating & sustaining dynamic environment and conducting training/mentoring sessions that fostered development opportunities and motivating performance among team members;
- Working closely with the business analysts, developers and clients in identifying the outstanding issues in business requirements and specifications.