Reference Data (CRD) is a term which is used to designate the data pertaining to the Morgan Stanley’s clients. Client Onboarding is a term used for bunch of business processes which the clients undergo related to various activities such as account opening, account maintenance, Party management, Legal Document management etc while they first open a relationship with the bank or they want to modify or add on to any existing relationships. These processes were mainly carried out through a bunch of onboardingweb applications such as
COB – Cash Client Onboarding Account Opening Tool
NCOB – Non Cash Client OnboardingAccount Opening Tool
DCOB – Derivatives Cash Client OnboardingAccount Opening Tool
- Responsible for overall technical support of client onboardingweb applications from L2’s perspective.
- Streamlining the processes connecting the bridge between L1 and L2 support
- Analyzing L2’s work and developing and creating the knowledge articles for L1 as a part of shift left. (Shift Left basically means shifting left any redundant work that L2 might be doing on to L1’s plate)
- Weekly preparation of Governance Deck to be presented before the client depicting past week’s ticket volume, SLA compliance, Turnovers (completed and to be done), shift left, general team updates etc.
- Liaising with the operations team in case of issues with the applications. Debugging the application issues and providing standalone solutions or engaging the dev teams when needed.
- Complete Incident and Problem management in case of serious business impact comprising of Post Incident Analysis and framing action items for stakeholders.
- Creating run-books and technology change management requests for turnovers and doing post turnover checks for the applications.
- Performing various Ready for Business checks for the smooth functioning of the client applications before start of every week.
- Devising possibilities for automation in client processes and business in general.