- Provides direct administrative and office management support to sales team as required. Ensure that all administration duties are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible in sending Tactical Offer and Contracted Rates to Travel Agent and Tour Operators. Tracked down the promotion and update the promotion summary sheet with generated revenue.
- Maintain list of master contracts, brochure contribution, preferred partner agreements, barter agreements, collateral stock and other related lists.
- Prepare monthly Sales & Marketing reports and other reports as required for Director of Sales & Marketing review.
- Assist with familiarization trips and carry out site inspections for Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Journalists or groups and potential clients; hosting and entertaining clients.
- Ensure accuracy/tracking of agent profiles in Opera in conjunction with reservations and revenue team.
- Support the Area Marketing Communications Manager including maintain Press Kits and Sales Kits, master file of image library for the resort and liaise with Marcom for work in progress.
- Take minutes during the conference call and meetings.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise.
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on our product and service offerings, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends in order to provide monthly updates on market intelligence including competitor activity, destination events, and changes in destination.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Anantara Kihavah Villas
Jun 2012Feb 2016
Executive Secretary to the General Manager
Anantara Kihavah Villas
- Provide effective administrative support to the General Manager and Resort Manager, completing all activities to the require standard, and in a timely manner.
- Handle information requests.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the General Manager and other Head of the Departments.
- Assisting all other member of the department- both executives and non-executives - in the performance of their professional duties, particularly by completing administrative support task on their behalf.
- Meeting, greeting and entertaining visitors at all levels in the management cocktails and events with the General Manager.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments. Taking minutes of the meetings, follows up on action points and development.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports. Provides assistance during presentation.
- Responsible for the Green Globe re-certification of the Resort.
- Monitors guest feedback in CRMXS - GSS online survey, Revinate and Trip Advisor. Writes responses and guest letters on behalf of the General Manager.
- Collaborating with GM & RM to ensure company's brand standard are being followed
- Assist Spa department with month end report in the absence of the Spa Manager. Produce in-house flyer for Spa promotion.
- Actively participates in Resorts events such as CSR initiatives.
Nov 2010Jun 2012
Food & Beverage Secretary
Anantara Kihavah Villas
- Maintain and co-ordinate as necessary the appointment schedule of the F&B Director, handles telephone inquiries concerning all F&B Outlets information
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondences and memorandums and to respond in writing
- Prepares monthly attendance of all F&B Department including Kitchen
- Organizes F&B office filing, typing, faxes, e-mails, scanning, etc.
- Create designs for events fliers, menus, promotion materials, special promotions
- To assist F&B Outlet Managers as and when required according to business need
- Assist Executive Chef as and when required
- Carry out any duties as may be requested by the Food and Beverage Director in his absence
- Attends daily briefings, departmental communication meetings, training sessions and to ensure that all staff operates in line with the instructions received
- To ensure and maintain good relations with clients and suppliers
- Ensure effective communication is kept between the F&B Outlets and Kitchen Department
- Establishes and update a working database of clients
- To be aware of hotel – internal functions and outlet promotions
Aug 2009Oct 2010
Room Service-Order Taker
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort and Spa by Anantara
- Answering incoming requests of in-house guests and taking guests order accurately in helpful, friendly, courteous manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Enters order into Micros and settles upon delivery of the order.
- Record guest food and beverage in in-room dining orders and offer menu suggestions.
- Coordinates preparation and delivery with IRD supervisor, kitchen and room service attendant. Coordinate tray pickups from guestrooms and floors.
- Up sells sides, desserts and beverage to enhance profitability.
- Quality check for the food and beverage going out in room service area if the supervisor or room service manager is not around.
- Processing forms of payment for goods and service to include room charges, credit card, cash, city ledger and complimentary.
- My responsibility also include updating of boards in In-Room Dining office, shift open/ end reports, some side works like stocking or wiping cutleries / crockery’s. Making requisition and assigning attendant to placed welcome amenities in guestrooms, and some administrative work.
Nov 2008Aug 2009
Swiss-belHotel Plaza Kuwait
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Compose and distribute routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate person’s according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Take dictation in shorthand.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, and other applications.
- Supervise the staff working in banquet especially if we have party and to make sure that all banquet functions is well organized and in smooth operation so the guest will be happy.
- Creating a promotional poster for F&B department.
May 2008Oct 2008
Swiss-belHotel Plaza Kuwait
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared describing ingredients and cooking method.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as tea, coffee, food, tableware, and linens
Apr 2005Feb 2008
Senior Citizens Finance Corporation
- Record all payment in the record book and ledger and issuing Official Receipts to clients.
- Release change/excess to the client from their pension.
- Receive payment from the client.
- Report the payments to the manager and deposit the money to the company’s account.
- Record and file the entire supporting document.
Jun 1999Feb 2000
University of the Visayas
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
* Reading Books
Monitors guest feedback in social media such as Trip Advisor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc ... Writes responses on behalf of the General Manager.
Open and closing bills, punch guest orders and closing report.
Vast knowledge in MS office. Computer literate.
Preparing an online attendance sheet to submit to HR, request leave for General Manager and Resort Manager and approving leave request of Head of the Department.
Check guest profile and their preferences. Printing folio if necessary.
To be able to acquire a job that can fully develop my skills, knowledge and interpersonal relationship. I am also seeking for a job that enhances growth, excellence and professionalism as well as could ensure job security for financial stability.
Managing Performance Management Workshop
Minor Hotel Group
Targeted Selection Workshop
Minor Hotel Group
Targeted Selection® (TS®) is the most proven and accurate behavior-based selection system in the world. Thousands of leading companies from every industry have used TS® to build better selection systems that identify, hire, and promote top talent.
Organization can no longer do a fairly good job of identifying quality candidates or be moderately impressive to candidates. Competition among organizations and a sophisticated candidate pool demand excellence in interviewing and in the entire selection process.
Targeted Selection can answer that need. Its structure and content helps organizations achieve accuracy and equity in hiring. It meets the need for an interviewing system that identifies and hires the best person while simultaneously making a positive impression on job candidates. TS® users know how to look for what they want and can persuasively sell the organization and the opportunity to the best prospects