Designer d'interfaces /Web Designer / Graphic Designer
Cyberpresse / La Presse / Nuglif
As a graphic designer, I’ve been working for La Presse, (one of the 50 best-printed papers in the world), since 2000, when the site cyberpresse.ca was launched. Since then, many other sites have been added to this network and I’ve been participating with 3 other designers and a team of programmers in the development of one of the most successful information websites in its field.
Not only is Cyberpresse first among news sites in terms of volume of monthly visitors and average number of daily visitors, but it also leads in statistics that measure readers’ commitment,suchastheamountoftime spent on the site, the number of pages read and repeat visits.
- Development of new interfaces for all the network sites in collaboration with experts in Ergonomics and participation in Workshops and usability testing
- Creation of strong visual concepts to meet the needs of web users and many different boards of directors
- Participation in many missions of recast and ergonomics recommendations for content and new services for all different sites of the network
- Creation of artwork for print and electronic Medias, including promotional material, as web banners, advertising campaigns and posters
- Participation in numerous brainstorming for new slogans
- Work on the corporate identity of the company, designing logos, icons, branding signatures, brochures and business cards
- Production of numerous Power Point presentations to diffuse marketing content
- Design andimplementationofgraphical environmentsfor presentingeditorial and advertising contentfortheWeb
- Follow up ofgraphicand functionalanalysisofrecenttrendscharts and technological developments on the Internet
- Development, writing and implementation of Graphic Standards
- Preparation of necessary material for integration with the programming team
- QA (Quality Assurance) of projects online