Integrated Management System (IMS) Coordinator
- Coordinate the implementation, the maintenance and the continuos improvement of the ISO standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, in the assembly plant and 21 stores located throught Colombia, and also BASC (Business Alliance for Secure Commerce) for the assembly plant.
- Create and execute a successful internal audit program.
- Receive external audits of recertification.
- Manage the documentation of the IMS (Integrated Management System).
- Administrate the Environmental Management System (EMS), basic EMS and under ISO 14001.
- Ensure compliance with all the environmental regulations (legal requirements, headquarters, country of destination and local laws).
- Build, implement and manage environmental education programs.
- Administrate the wastewater management system and drinking water system (quality control, chemical and physical analysis, procedures with the environmental authority).
- Hazardous and non hazardous solid waste management.
- Create, execute and track the batteries lead-acid return program.
- Air control pollution.
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of the emergency plan (hydrocarbons and chemicals).
- Employee management.
- Application of Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Exercise of continuos improvement (kaizen - 5s).