Business Development Manager, Card Programs
GENESIS FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
Genesis is a boutique consumer financial services company that buys and services consumer receivables throughout the credit lifecycle and originates loans and credit cards in partnership with other companies and under its own brand(s).
Recruited by Genesis initially to develop the program infrastructure for a new Balance Transfer business line and work on special projects.Subsequently, joined the business development effort and built the existing client roster from two to fifteen active partnerships.
- Delivered incremental revenue and dramatically increased market share within one year by rapidly deploying a new balance transfer (credit card) program and entering seven new partnerships.
- Led account services and directed an operations and analytics team of four.
- Supported Managing Director of Card Acquisitions on other asset acquisition programs and co-managed multiple portfolio sales.
- Developed sales and marketing network for the buying and selling of company’s assets.
- Reported on balance transfer program performance and directed operational efficiency and cost saving efforts.
SPECIAL PROJECTS, Internet Originated Card Program (2006 to 2009)
- Developed business plan and marketing strategy for company’s Internet originated unsecured card program, Indigo (2006) and 2009’s secured card program, Sure Card.
- Designed Internet marketing model for credit card customer acquisitions.