Chief Administrative Officer
- Continued all Human Resources related duties.
- Developed and implemented finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Managed the finance office to insure that the museum's accounting and financial functions are performed effectively. Selected, managed, developed and evaluated finance office staff. Duties included training, direction of work, coaching, discipline, hiring and termination.
- Directed the development and fund raising team. Duties included training, direction of work, and coaching. Held monthly meetings with all development staff to track progress and evaluate procedures and practices, and recommended alternative action as necessary.
- Managed organization's accounts payable requests, invoices, and payroll. Reviewed and signed checks. Approved purchase orders and requisitions.
- Prepared organization's first comprehensive budget by program and developed system to monitor budget.
- Contributed as a member of the senior staff, to the policy making for and management of the museum.