Schroeder & Associates
A family-owned consulting firm specializing in trade promotion management and go-to-market strategy for the small and midsize consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturer. They recruited me for my ingenuity and work ethic.
- Created multiple direct mailings including a holiday card and “teaser” piece.
- Developed close relationship with Adobe tech support while teaching myself Flash & Dreamweaver.
- Mastered the art of working with, “I know what I don’t want, I just don’t know what I do.”
Tea Party Express
Shortly after the conclusion of the first cross-country adventure, I joined the Tea Party Express team in their Sacramento, California headquarters to assist in the planning and execution of thirty eight more events and a second tour.
- Appeared and interviewed on Fox News (Fox and Friends), as well as Xtreme Radio with Steven Baldwin and Kevin McCullough.
- Implemented texting and email campaign resulting in the collection of thousands of email addresses and phone numbers used in fundraising.
- Designed and coordinated the printing of all official promotional material: T-shirts, event signage, car magnets, flyers (customized for each city), “email collection” cards and online banners.
- Know for making the world’s best peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which I did each day for about ten people.
Parcbench Media, LLC
Entrepreneurial venture, that produced and delivered conservative pop culture content, via Parcbench.com, to the under-thirty demographic.
- Created up with the official tag-line, “Daringly Conservative, Shameless Entertaining.”
- Assisted CEO in the generation and management of article ideas, website features and strategic partnerships.
- Reported and blogged from the first Tea Party Express tour while embedded onboard the bus for two weeks, giving Parcbench readers “can’t get anywhere else” information.