Creative, resourceful and quick on my feet, I'm inspired by a challenge and through a dynamic range of experience have developed an arsenal of valuable knowledge and an ability to see a situation from multidimensional views.Energetic and curious, I live to figure out how things work and make them better, more efficient. I can make order out of chaos, motivate a team and never contained by boundaries or intimidated to act. Whether developing a marketing strategy for a startup, assisting a major political movement or figuring out what to do when it's 5pm, the campaign starts tomorrow and don't have the creative yet (and then receive it in the wrong format), I do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Downtown Giants Head Coach, Cheerleading
- Scheduled and ran two or three practices per week in addition to preparing the team for football games and competition.
- Coached the team to place second at two state competitions and fourth in a regional competition.
- Developed recruitment and fundraising strategies to double the size of the program by 2011.
Jun 2009 - Present
Schroeder & Associates
A family-owned consulting firm specializing in trade promotion management and go-to-market strategy for the small and midsize consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturer. They recruited me for my ingenuity and work ethic.
- Created multiple direct mailings including a holiday card and “teaser” piece.
- Developed close relationship with Adobe tech support while teaching myself Flash & Dreamweaver.
- Mastered the art of working with, “I know what I don’t want, I just don’t know what I do.”
Tea Party Express
Shortly after the conclusion of the first cross-country adventure, I joined the Tea Party Express team in their Sacramento, California headquarters to assist in the planning and execution of thirty eight more events and a second tour.
- Appeared and interviewed on Fox News (Fox and Friends), as well as Xtreme Radio with Steven Baldwin and Kevin McCullough.
- Implemented texting and email campaign resulting in the collection of thousands of email addresses and phone numbers used in fundraising.
- Designed and coordinated the printing of all official promotional material: T-shirts, event signage, car magnets, flyers (customized for each city), “email collection” cards and online banners.
- Know for making the world’s best peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which I did each day for about ten people.
Parcbench Media, LLC
Entrepreneurial venture, that produced and delivered conservative pop culture content, via Parcbench.com, to the under-thirty demographic.
- Created up with the official tag-line, “Daringly Conservative, Shameless Entertaining.”
- Assisted CEO in the generation and management of article ideas, website features and strategic partnerships.
- Reported and blogged from the first Tea Party Express tour while embedded onboard the bus for two weeks, giving Parcbench readers “can’t get anywhere else” information.
Jun 2006 - Jun 2009
Clear Channel Media
National Account Manager
Returned to the National Sales team with increased responsibility, client interaction and opportunity to personally generate revenue.
- Managed planning, execution and review of approximately 700 campaigns annually, fostering strong client relationships and a superior reputation within the industry.
- Generated $105,000 utilizing broadcast, promotional and digital resources to create effective campaigns for clients.
- Assisted the production of major events, including Z100’s Jingle Ball, 106.7 Lite Fm’s Broadway in Bryant Park, 103.5 KTU’s Beatstock and Power 105‘s Power House.
Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Primary contact person and liaison between advertising agencies and Account Executive at each of the five NYC stations to increase integration and efficiency of local sales programs.
- Prepared and presented prior day RFP and avail details to management each morning and assisted in the strategic planning for each potential account.
- Manually compiled competitive analysis and market advertising spending reports and analysis for Director of Sales.
- Lead the Bank of America promotion for the 2008 MLB All-Star Game and was responsible for giving away 5,000 tickets to Bon Jovi’s Central Park “All-Star” Concert.
National Sales Coordinator
Assisted four person team, in the planning and day-to-day management of Clear Channel New York’s national advertising programs coordinating between the client and internal departments.
- Created unrivaled powerpoint presentations and “sales sheets” for on air, online and event opportunities.
- Developed training manual with internal software instructions, traffic & production guidelines and invoice, billing & payment procedures.
- Initiated and organized an annual toy drive, donating over 100 toys and $1,000 in art supplies, DVDs, CDs & books to the Beth Israel Hospital Children’s Holiday Party.
Sep 2001 - May 2005
- NCAA Division I Varsity Cheerleading