Strategic Advisor/Project Manager- Global Direct Banking Internet Strategy (June 08-November 08)
- Member of the international team responsible for the strategic direction, design, and development of Citi's next generation, Web 2.0 global banking strategy.
- Led a global team of designers, developers, and market leads for phase one launch on strategic online initiatives in five international markets: Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Australia, and Poland working across organizational boundaries both functionally and geographically.
Vice President- Internet and Innovation Strategy Global Consumer Businesses (November 06-August 07)
- Lead member of the GCG Innovation Strategy team. Responsible for strategic analysis of the current state of the GCG internet business model and design of the future state model utilizing best practices from across the industry. Emphasis on improving customer experience, streamlining internal operations, and maximizing ROI through cross selling opportunities. Role required strong relationship management, strategic advisory, and project management.
- Led "Single Sign On" strategy development across all North American consumer businesses
Citigroup Client Lead- Contract through Acumen Solutions (May 05-October 06)
- Lead Project Manager on Customer Analytics System Development Initiative
- Managed onsite project team of 40 people -5 direct business analyst /associate reports
- PMO Lead for Analytics and Reporting Group-coordinating team of 6 project managers,