Founder and President
- Founder of WGIRLS INC, a non profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of disadvantaged women and children across New York City.
- Since inception, WGIRLSNYC has raised over $175,000 in funds, and has grown from 5 to 60 active members
- WGIRLSNYC partners include: WIN (Women in Need), The Children's Aid Society , Revlon Run Walk for Women's Cancers, SAVE THE CHILDREN, The Red Cross, Dancing Dreams and HKI.
- Partnered with Morrison Forrester to take acquire 501 (c) status and to facilitate organization expansion
- Launched WGIRLS LA in 2008
- Responsibilities include: Goal setting, committee development, marketing, fundraising, event planning, sponsorship cultivation, annual plan, budget approval and management of officers